Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/15 14:37:51 UTC

[Trinidad] af|inputText:readOnly::content - Does it work for anyone

Has anyone had any success with the following skin entry?  There doesn't
seem to be any specific style generated for readOnly inputText's.

af|inputText:readOnly::content {
background-color: red;
}

I need this so I can remove the border that is added through my usage of

.AFFieldText
{
  color:        black;
  font-family:        arial, sans-serif;
  font-size:        9pt;
  white-space:        nowrap;
  border:        1px solid rgb(120,172,255);
}

Thanks,

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: [Trinidad] af|inputText:readOnly::content - Does it work for anyone

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Dang, I missed the camelCase usage.

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On 8/15/07, Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Danny,
>
> It works fine for me in Firefox and will work only sometimes in MSIE because
> it doesn't support composite selectors, so it becaome dependant on the

this is IE6 specific, right ?

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] af|inputText:readOnly::content - Does it work for anyone

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello Danny,

It works fine for me in Firefox and will work only sometimes in MSIE because
it doesn't support composite selectors, so it becaome dependant on the
selector order of the generated CSS file. You can probably fix it by using
the following selector:

.p_AFReadOnly af|inputText::content

The generated HTML looks like this:
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">  <tbody>
div>