Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/10/14 19:07:10 UTC

RE: RE%3A [cactus] Couldn't find tools.jar (needed for JSPcompilation)

I don't know. Why don't you put at the expected location? The code does
this:

        String javaHome = System.getProperty("java.home");
        File toolsJar = new File(javaHome + "/../lib/tools.jar");

Check where java.home points to on your machine and then put it in
javahome/../lib/tools.jar

> Also tried taking a win tools.jar ... Same question?

Taking a win tools.jar probably won't work.

-Vincent