Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/20 14:45:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release HDT version 0.0.1.incubating (RC1)

Hi,

I would like to call for a vote for Apache Hadoop Development Tools
(incubating), version 0.0.1.incubating. The vote has happened of the dev
mailing list and the community has approved the second release
candidate(RC1) for Apache Hadoop Development Tools (incubating), version
0.0.1.incubating.The release has Zookeper and HDFS features from the
*hadoop-eclipse-merge* codebase. The issues raised for RC0 have been
addressed in this release.

1 IPMC votes have already been cast:
  Roman Shaposhnik (mentor)

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Hadoop Development Tools
0.0.1.incubating.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HDT 0.0.1.incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

PPMC Vote thread :
http://apache.markmail.org/message/bbdedy4bprhwngew

Vote Result :
http://apache.markmail.org/message/nq4pylp73n5n6wyn

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~rsharma/hdt-0.0.1.incubating-rc1/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-hdt.git;a=commit;h=0627220f5181bfe698fdc71209ca66864068b352

KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hdt/KEYS

Some guideline to verify release can be found at :
http://apache.markmail.org/message/qj3srhvozapbwmq6

regards,
Rahul

Re: [VOTE] Release HDT version 0.0.1.incubating (RC1)

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
We have the following feedback for the release. I guess we will be required
to get a new RC with the proposed changes.

regards,
Rahul

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
We still require 2 more votes from the IPMC.

Mentors @Chris @Suresh will you be able to checkout the release ?

regards,
Rahul