Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/01 00:38:08 UTC

Buildbots still needed?

As 1.{9,11,12,13}.x are EOL, are the svn-backport-conflicts buildbots
for those release lines still needed?

Thanks,
Nathan

Re: Buildbots still needed?

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Nathan Hartman wrote on Sun, 31 May 2020 20:38 -0400:
> As 1.{9,11,12,13}.x are EOL, are the svn-backport-conflicts buildbots
> for those release lines still needed?

Well, in theory someone could still nominate patches to those branches,
but I see no good reason to continue to run those bots hourly.

(We don't have to remove the builders' definitions entirely, though.
If it's easier to keep the builders defined but exclude them from the
hourly scheduler, I think that'd be reasonable, too.)

Cheers,

Daniel