Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Raghu Kasukurthi <Ra...@halliburton.com.INVALID> on 2023/06/12 15:27:28 UTC

Zoom & Zoom Reset buttons in toolbox inconsistency

Hi Team,

We are having an issue with zoom & zoom reset buttons in toolbox. Details of the issue I have provided in below email.

[Bug] Connected Charts Zoom & Zoom reset behaviors are not consistent<https://github.com/apache/echarts/issues/18735>

if you can suggest an alternative, that would be of great help for us ?

Regards
Raghu

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Re: Zoom & Zoom Reset buttons in toolbox inconsistency

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This is probably a bug. If you are interested in fixing the problem by
yourself,
please checkout
https://github.com/apache/echarts/wiki/How-to-make-a-pull-request

Thanks