Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info> on 2010/12/18 11:11:30 UTC

[zeta-dev] [Result] [VOTE] Release process

Hi,

the release process has been accepted with

8 x +1
0 x  0
0 x -1

Thanks for your votes!

Best regards,
Toby

--
Tobias Schlitt        http://schlitt.info        GPG Key: 0xC462BC14
Want to hire me? Need quality assurance?            http://qafoo.com

Re: [zeta-dev] [Result] [VOTE] Release process

Posted by Andreas Schamberger <ma...@andreass.net>.
Hi Toby,

can you add the release process document to the website?

Currently it is located only in the docs folder of the SVN. I think some
of the other documents in the docs folder (if they are still valid)
should be part of the website, too. The coding style update you made for
example is only done in the docs folder and not part of the website,
yet. Maybe the redundant files in 'docs' should be deleted in favour of
the website folder then.

The list of maintainers for each component should probably also be part
of the website. Do we have an active maintainer for each component?

Btw. the dev process page [1] is still completely outdated and refers to
ez issue tracker, mailing list, SVN and other documents.

Regards,
Andreas

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/zetacomponents/community/dev_process.html