Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Daniel Oliveira Nascimento <da...@devexmining.com> on 2014/06/09 22:43:42 UTC

How change MQTT QoS using NMS

Hi all,

I'm trying to publish MQTT QoS 1 messages using NMS, but I can't figure out
how to do it.

I tried set ackwnoledgmentMode to dupsok and client mode. Also deliveryMode
to persistent. But ActiveMQ still deliver the MQTT messages with qos 0 to
my subcribed clients.

Any idea about what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: How change MQTT QoS using NMS

Posted by Daniel Oliveira Nascimento <da...@devexmining.com>.
Fixed setting QoSPropertyName in Message object.

Properties.SetInt("QoSPropertyName", 1);

Posted by Daniel Oliveira Nascimento <da...@devexmining.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.