Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Serban Balamaci <se...@asf.ro> on 2011/12/18 22:49:29 UTC

Re: usage of JavascriptFilteredIntoFooterHeaderResponse

Hi Robert,
Did someone offer you an answer with the fact that the class
JavaScriptFilteredIntoFooterHeaderResponse is final?
I've got the exact same question.
I mean surely I don't want ALL my JS to end up in the footer like
JavaScriptFilteredIntoFooterHeaderResponse method seems to be doing:

protected JavaScriptAcceptingHeaderResponseFilter createFooterFilter(String
footerBucketName) {
return new JavaScriptAcceptingHeaderResponseFilter(footerBucketName);
}

but rather override it to implement a more selective filter.

-----
http://balamaci.wordpress.com