Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl> on 2008/08/02 22:55:49 UTC

PHP Shindig - Cruise Control

With the addition of working php unit testing to PHP Shindig, it was
time take the next step too and set up automated build testing.

Through a wonderful piece of software 'phpUnderControl' you can
integrate php doc, php code format checking & php unit + coverage
checking in CruiseControl, very much like the Java people are already
quite used too seeing for their environment :)

The result is here: http://cruisecontrol.chabotc.com/

Now that we have a visual tool to check our tests, documentation &
unit test coverage it'll be a lot easier to improve on those, and
hopefully if anything ever breaks we should be alerted it it much
quicker too.

Enjoy!

	-- Chris