Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2016/04/12 08:04:01 UTC

Notification for brancning Sentry 1.7.0 release

Hi All,

   The official branching for Sentry 1.7.0 is about to start. Please hold
off any commits until it is finished. Will give another notice shortly
after the process is complete. Thanks a lot!

Best,
Hao

Re: Notification for brancning Sentry 1.7.0 release

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Yes, I think we should use dev@sentry.apache.org only. As we have only
updated our website this week, I do anticipate some traffic on old email
lists for a while. And for now they are forwarded to new TLP email
addresses, but we should not rely on that for too long.

Greg: About the filter, I right now right have a filter "to:
dev@sentry.incubator.apache.org OR dev@sentry.apache.org".

Thanks,

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Notification for brancning Sentry 1.7.0 release

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Greg,

Posted by Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Hao Hao,

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Greg,

Posted by Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by "Ma, Junjie" <ju...@intel.com>.
Hi Greg,

I forward the notification from Hao to you.

Best regards,

Colin Ma(Ma Jun Jie)

Are commits allowed again?  I assume so, since I've seen some, but I didn't see a notification on this list.

Posted by Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com>.