Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by triggershot <da...@gmx.de> on 2009/09/16 12:20:42 UTC

Problems with basic servicemix clustering

Hey,

i've tried to get a servicemix cluster to work. I followed
http://servicemix.apache.org/clustering.html but it does not work over
network on different machines but it seems to work locally on ONE machine.
No network problems, no firewall, and the hosts exist of course ;)

Every instance has a different activemq-Port, different brokername and
different rmi port. The amqPersistenceAdapter-Directories are different too.

How can i find out if the servicemix instances are connected with each
other? I always get these messages:
> Could not start network bridge between: vm://defhost and:
> tcp://192.168.1.50:61641 due to: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
> timed out: connect

Does anybody help me? I would like to have two servicemixes in ACTIVE mode..

Re: Problems with basic servicemix clustering

Posted by triggershot <da...@gmx.de>.
I'm using Network Multicast (ActiveMQ) on both instances.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,