Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carmella Carrigy Y <ca...@ericsson.com> on 2013/06/21 10:59:39 UTC

Solaris package creation

Hi All

Can you recommend the best plugin or method to use to create a Solaris .pkg through maven ?
I see there are a few methods mentioned on the web, for example using unix-maven-plugin, maven -assembly-plugin with the solaris-maven-plugin or using -exec, using antrun.  However none are that well documented.
Is there a best approach in practice ?

Thanks a million
Carmella

RE: Solaris package creation

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
I would suggest a plugin designed to handle OS-flavoured debian, SystemV or Redhat specific distros
http://mojo.codehaus.org/unix/

Ciao,
Martin

Per favore non alterare o perturbare questa trasmissione...Grazie