Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Arpit Agarwal <aa...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2023/05/19 15:50:44 UTC

Fwd: Issues with Github PR integration with Jira

We’ve seen the same in the Ozone project.

Re: Issues with Github PR integration with Jira

Posted by Jyotinder Singh <jy...@gmail.com>.
GitHub has been having issues with multiple services since the start of
this May, this is also probably linked to that.

Ref: https://www.githubstatus.com/history