Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Shivaprasad Katta <sh...@outlook.com> on 2013/07/17 20:53:40 UTC

Not able to create instance

Hi Cloudstackers,
I just installed cs 4.0.2 on Cent OS 6.3 x86_64 and added one kvm host (cent os 6.3 x86_64).  The system vms are running. However, I could not create any instances. During the instance creation, in the wizard, no template or iso are listed. I have uploaded couple of templates and iso to the manager. The upload process was quick (less than a minute). However, these uploaded images are not visible in the instance creation wizard. Attached the logs from the manager.
Any pointers to move forward ? or what could be reason for this wired behaviour ?

Thanks, Shivaprasad Katta

RE: Not able to create instance

Posted by Shivaprasad Katta <sh...@outlook.com>.
Dean, Thanks a lot for the quick response. It is hosted locally. The manager and the database are on the same host.
Thanks, Shivaprasad Katta

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.