Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2009/05/31 16:53:24 UTC

FYI 9.04

been putting 9.04 through paces but doing a lot of Imports through the
web tools and switching pages.
on top of this, the ecommece pages are being hit every few seconds.
though I doubt this contributes, also use the AJP.
The problem is intermittent and Have not had time to dig down to figure
out the reason.

what happens it errors start showing up about not finding Common
Decorator. It has happen twice in the last month.

this is cured by restarting ofbiz, I am guessing it has to do with cache
 or something with Catalina.

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation