Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Johan Forslund <jo...@starsoft.se> on 2004/01/06 06:42:32 UTC

Forcing a creation of a ejbjar-file even if the classes havent changed

Hi,

I am using Ant together with jboss and its working fine except for one thing:

1. I use ant to compile files to a classes catalog.
2. A standard jar files is created containing most of the files, except for some ejb classes..
3. A ejb-jar file is created containing the ejb-classes. (It is using a class in the standard jar file.)

Then when a javafile is changed that belong to the standard jar file, it is recompiled and a new jarfile i created. This causes jboss to flip and send out IllegalArgumentException. I think its because of that the ejb is still running and is using the old instance of a class in the standad jar-file.

What I want is fo force the ejb-jar fil to be recreated every time that the standard jarfile is created so that jboss unloads the ejb and creates a new one.
I think it could be done with the dependencies but I havent figured out how.

Hope for some assistance.

Regards Johan

---