Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by centis <ce...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/24 01:12:24 UTC

Selectively acknowledging messages.

Hi,

We have a database notification hook that gives us access to all database
operations.  We use this hook to send notifications of updates to several
different services.  The operations include a transaction id and I collect
them in memory until the transaction is committed.  The problem is I only
want to acknowledge the messages that I have received all the operations
for.

Is there some way to do this?  Or maybe a suggestion for an alternate
implementation?

Thanks,
CB

Re: Selectively acknowledging messages.

Posted by centis <ce...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks, that looks perfect!

It seems "wierd" to create a Session object and pass an ActiveMQSession flag
in...

CB

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,