Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott A <Sc...@anglolimited.com> on 2007/04/27 04:23:14 UTC

Trouble Ticket/Support Forums

Has OFBIZ got any built in functionality for support forums and trouble
tickets? Cheers.

Re: Trouble Ticket/Support Forums

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
David,

Would it make sense to eventually separate the forums from eCommerce? I hope to
add that to the back office collaboration suite I'm working on. I can use it now
as-is, I was just thinking it would be nice to be able to use it without having
to load the eCommerce component.

-Adrian

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
there was a brief Community folder that had Blogs and forums.
was that totally integrated?

David E. Jones sent the following on 4/26/2007 6:39 PM:

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.