Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Manoj Dhirde <md...@incognito.com> on 2016/02/26 13:54:11 UTC

How to turn off client side loggin

Hi Guys,

We need to turn off Axis client side logging, can you please suggest steps
to achieve this.

Regards,

Manoj Dhirde.

Re: How to turn off client side loggin

Posted by Manoj Dhirde <md...@incognito.com>.
Hi Guys,

As per my earlier email and Dinesh's suggestion, does anyone know whether
we can instruct Axis to not attempt creating/opening log file at all.

Regards,

Manoj Dhirde.

Posted by Dinesh Weerapurage <xy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manoj Dhirde <md...@incognito.com>.