Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/14 18:49:09 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept storm-jms Code Donation

This vote is now closed and passes with 4 binding +1 votes, 2 non-binding +1 votes, and twice as many +1 votes as -1 votes.

Vote tally (* indicates a binding vote):

+1:
S G
Jungtaek Lim*
Arun Mahadevan*
Satish Duggana*
Bobby Evans*
Xin Wang

I will proceed with the IP clearance process.

-Taylor