Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/11 05:42:46 UTC

Re: Nifi Database repository backup & restore

Hi Ganesh,

What did you mean by following statement? Would you elaborate what is
expected and how it behaved actually?
> Nifi is not processing flow from the point where it got stopped or crashed .

Some processor needs "state" get restored in addition to FlowFiles.
States are stored in Zookeeper or in local file system. Does your test
recover these files, too?

Thanks,
Koji

Posted by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for the update. But it's still unclear to me about following points:
1. What files did you back up and restore exactly? If you can share
how did you take backup and restore with granular details such as
exact command list, then I can try reproducing the issue on my end. I
have successfully taken backups and restored them.
2. Did you see any error message or logs telling NiFi flow didn't run
successfully? Please share error messages you faced.

Thanks,
Koji