Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2012/08/13 16:25:31 UTC

Help updating Apache OpenOffice timeline

Remmeber this?

https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/an_apache_openoffice_timeline

That was in March.  A lot has happened since then.

2012-05-08: Released OpenOffice 3.4
2012:05-15: 1 million downloads
2012-06-20: 5 million downloads
2012-07-31: 10 million downloads

I'm sure there are some other key milestones we can put here.  If you
have one you would like listed, please post the date and a short label
and I'll add it.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: Help updating Apache OpenOffice timeline

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> 2012-05-08: Released OpenOffice 3.4
> 2012:05-15: 1 million downloads
> 2012-06-20: 5 million downloads
> 2012-07-31: 10 million downloads

Congratulations.

Today have up. (:

Albino

Re: Help updating Apache OpenOffice timeline

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Rob,
  I wonder if the latest timeline was published? I wanted to quote it, but
found the picture is still the old one...
  Could you please tell me where can I find the new one?
  Thanks!

- Simon

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com>.