Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/15 20:47:03 UTC

[alert][vtsvm] Verifier regression.

19 tests in VTSVM started to fail after commit r584118 to the verifier.

I've created the JIRA [1] to track the regression.

Pavel Pervov,

Re: [alert][vtsvm] Verifier regression.

Posted by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Mikhail.

Lets wait when CC runs VTSVM next time.

WBR,

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
forgot to post update: I've committed the fix the day before yesterday (r585123)
Did it fully fix the problem?

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
looking...