Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by videophool <na...@beloved5.com> on 2010/06/09 17:11:05 UTC

nested static class causing junit failure

In some junit code, I have a nested class that is private and static.  This
class implements an interface that is used by the code under test.  The
junit tests work fine in Eclipse, but fail under ant.  The failures are:

    MyTestClass$NestedClass "Caused an ERROR Test class should have public
zero-argument constructors.
    MyTestClass$NestedClass "Caused an ERROR No runnable methods.

I need this class to provide psuedo data throug an interface that the code
under test requires.  Is there someway to mark the nested class so that
junit-ant does not assume that it is used for nested tests?

Re: nested static class causing junit failure

Posted by videophool <na...@beloved5.com>.
I just found the answer to my own question:   mark the class with @Ignore  My
apologies.