Posted to scout-dev@ws.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/01 02:29:03 UTC

[VOTE] Vote on Scout 1.0

Hi guys,

It's been some time in the making, and it pretty exciting we can finally
go for the 1.0 vote.
So please vote on the Scout 1.0 release, the build artifacts can be
found at:

http://people.apache.org/~kstam/releases/scout-1.0/

This release adresses the following issues

   * [SCOUT-21] - can't configure transport class property using the
properties in the factory
   * [SCOUT-22] - ServiceBindings are not populated when quering for a
organization or service
   * [SCOUT-55] - Scout ignores ownership of registry objects when
querying with
BusinessQueryManager.getRegistryObjects(LifeCycleManager.ORGANIZATION)
   * [SCOUT-61] - ScoutJaxrUddiHelper returns BindingTemplate without
AccessPoint/HostingRedirector
   * [SCOUT-64] - Missing / moved DOAP file
   * [SCOUT-67] - ClassCastException in
BusinessQueryManager.getRegistryObject(...,LifeCycleManager.SERVICE)
   * [SCOUT-68] - java.lang.NullPointerException in
ScoutUddiJaxrHelper.getServiceBinding(ScoutUddiJaxrHelper.java:437)
   * [SCOUT-70] - JAXR060 throws stack traces
   * [SCOUT-71] - TModelBag a required element in findBinding
   * [SCOUT-75] - Need lazy loading of Organization from ServiceImpl

Thanks!

my vote +1

--Kurt

kstam at apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Vote on Scout 1.0

Posted by Anil Saldhana <an...@yahoo.com>.
+1.

Re: [VOTE] Vote on Scout 1.0

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.
+1!

Re: [VOTE] Vote on Scout 1.0

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1 on general principles (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Vote on Scout 1.0

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

RE: [VOTE] Vote on Scout 1.0

Posted by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org>.
+1

Not sure if vote is over.  Mail's been down.

kstam at apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Vote on Scout 1.0

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,