Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Rahul Malviya <rm...@apple.com> on 2010/09/13 23:33:02 UTC

Multiples Jobs

Hi,

I am running Pig jobs on Hadoop cluster.

I just wanted to know whether I can run multiple jobs on hadoop cluster simultaneously.

Currently when i start two jobs on hadoop they run in a serial fashion.

Is there a way to run N jobs simultaneously on hadoop ?

Thanks,
Rahul

Re: Multiples Jobs

Posted by Anthony Urso <an...@cs.ucla.edu>.
Try the fair scheduler, it will seem more simultaneous than the
default scheduler.

http://hadoop.apache.org/mapreduce/docs/r0.21.0/fair_scheduler.html