Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 01:26:51 UTC

Re: JSON with HTTP GET?

Hi, Skip.

Thank you. The logic to handle the JSONRPC dispatching is in the following
class:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/binding-jsonrpc/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/binding/jsonrpc/JSONRPCServiceServlet.java

It's basically a servlet that understands the JSONRPC protocol. You can
check to see if we can handle HTTP GET.

Thanks,
Raymond