Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Scott Moore <sc...@netdecide.com> on 2002/01/09 20:27:27 UTC

Re: Table Improvements

Karen,

Is this functionality in 0.20.2?  It doesn't work for me.  FOP complains
about the table-layout property and the table columns aren't proportionally
sized.

Plus, the docs/examples/fo/tableunits.fo doesn't exist.

Thanks,
Scott

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On 2002.01.09 20:36 Scott Moore wrote:
> Okay, I just looked at the release date on 0.20.2 and see it was
> 9/29/2001.
> Since your email was after that, I'm guessing the new table functionality
> is
> not in 0.20.2.
>
> Will it be in the maintenance release?  Is that coming up soon?

Maybe Christian Geisert can tell us when he wants the release to be done.

Re: Table Improvements