Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Balchandra Kemkar <bk...@cadence.com> on 2008/05/30 12:55:13 UTC

Xalan build on Sol10 with stlort4

Hi,

Has anyone tried to build the Xalan code on Solaris 10 with stlport4
option.
I am trying to build it but getting unresolved symbols error.

Any clue in this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Balchandra

Re: Xalan build on Sol10 with stlort4

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
This is the mailing list for Xerces-C, not Xalan-C. You need to ask on
xalan-c-users

Alberto