Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/08/16 19:30:58 UTC

Re: [general] svn:eol-style = native (LF vs CRLF)

On 16 August 2006 at 1:03, "Nathan Beyer" <nb...@kc.rr.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have objections to setting the svn:eol-style to native for
> *.java, *.c, *.h, *.cpp, *.xml as we move forward with updates and
> changes?

Depends what you mean.  Changing eol-style should be done as a separate
change not at the same time as a non-property change to avoid confusing
any diff tools and to allow diffs to show details of the "real" changes.

Personally, I think I'd rather we fix them in one-hit rather than trying
to do it bit-by-bit as we make changes.

-Mark.