Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by "lianjunwei(连军伟)" <it...@163.com> on 2022/07/02 14:53:04 UTC

About the progress of API document enhancement and optimization.

Hi, community
I just submitted a merge request about API document enhancement and Optimization, such as supporting the "spring cloud" plug-in.

In addition,two todo items have been started.
1.API document enhancement,that is, display customized headers.
In addition, I will cooperate with front-end developers to complete the page display part.

Issue is: https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3650

2.Refactor,that is,API document storage strategy adjustment.
 Change API document storage from local cache to database persistence.

Issue is: https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3651

 Junwei Lian 连军伟

| |
Junwei Lian
it2eye@163.com

Re: About the progress of API document enhancement and optimization.

Posted by Yu Xiao <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

good idea,i will review code

lianjunwei(连军伟) <it...@163.com> 于2022年7月2日周六 22:53写道:

> Hi, community
> I just submitted a merge request about API document enhancement and Optimization, such as supporting the "spring cloud" plug-in.
>
> In addition,two todo items have been started.
> 1.API document enhancement,that is, display customized headers.
> In addition, I will cooperate with front-end developers to complete the page display part.
>
> Issue is: https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3650
>
> 2.Refactor,that is,API document storage strategy adjustment.
>  Change API document storage from local cache to database persistence.
>
> Issue is: https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3651
>
>  Junwei Lian 连军伟
>

> | |
> Junwei Lian