Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Xue LIU <by...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/11 23:53:18 UTC

Request for adding wiki edit permission for creating KIP

Hi guys,

I am Xue, just joined this mailing list. Being new to Kafka developer
community, I am very glad to join and any help/guide is greatly appreciated!

I am working on this JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-9440
I would need to create a new KIP for this, can the administrators give me
the permission to edit wiki?

Wiki ID: *xuel1*

Thanks!
Xue Liu

Re: Request for adding wiki edit permission for creating KIP

Posted by Xue LIU <by...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matthias!

Cheers,
Xue