Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Emanuel Winocur <2a...@cox.net> on 2011/11/07 19:02:13 UTC

EXPUNGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS

Dear Friends, I am overwhelmed with the quantity of emails send to me by
many members. I not longer can deal with this!~! PLEASE DELETE ME FROM THE
LIST OF TECHNICAL INFORMATION'S.
Emanuel M. Winocur
2always@cox.net
Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Donald Whytock <dw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To remove your address from the list, send a message to:
>  <oo...@incubator.apache.org>

And I've verified that the poster is successfully removed from the list.

We now have 277 subscribers on ooo-dev, 18 more than we had 10 days ago.

-Rob

Re: EXPUNGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS

Posted by Donald Whytock <dw...@gmail.com>.
  <oo...@incubator.apache.org>