Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/19 16:35:06 UTC

JGroups

While getting the JavaFX modeler running again, I was having issues with
JGroups classes/interfaces not being found/defined, so I added version 5.x
to the POM and it didn't work. Then 4.x and it didn't work. Then 3.x and it
didn't work. Then 2.x and it finally worked.

Does Cayenne only work with JGroups 2.x? *

Thanks,

mrg

* I used 2.12.3.Final here...

Re: JGroups

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@gmail.com>.
> setDomainStringProperty(JavaGroupsBridge.MCAST_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
> multicastAddress, JavaGroupsBridge.MCAST_ADDRESS_DEFAULT);
> setDomainStringProperty(JavaGroupsBridge.MCAST_PORT_PROPERTY,
> multicastPort, JavaGroupsBridge.MCAST_PORT_DEFAULT);
> setDomainStringProperty(JavaGroupsBridge.JGROUPS_CONFIG_URL_PROPERTY,
> javaGroupsFile, "");
> if (StringUtils.equals(eventBridgefactory,
> JavaGroupsBridgeFactory.class.getName()))

None of these settings are in the Modeler for quite some time.

> Maybe best to duplicate the constants locally and drop the dependencies? I
> just don't like repeating things...

I'd to avoid such a heavy dependency if all we need is constants, but luckily not an issue anymore.

Andrus

Re: JGroups

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.

Re: JGroups