Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Xuefu Zhang <xu...@apache.org> on 2017/08/02 02:18:11 UTC

Aug. 2017 Hive User Group Meeting

Hi all,

It's an honor to announce that Hive community is launching a Hive user
group meeting in the bay area this month. The details can be found at
https://www.meetup.com/Hive-User-Group-Meeting/events/242210487/.

We are inviting talk proposals from Hive users as well as developers at
this time. We currently have 5 openings.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks,
Xuefu

Re: Aug. 2017 Hive User Group Meeting

Posted by dan young <da...@gmail.com>.