Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by begineer <re...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/04 07:30:13 UTC

Can Ignite SqlFunctions have more than one method

Hi,
I need to add two custom sqlfunctions to query ignite cache using
sqlqueries. I followed the example below. My question is can we add more
than one methods(with @QuerySqlFunction annotation) to same class or it has
to be one method per class.
https://github.com/gridgain/gridgain-advanced-examples/blob/master/src/main/java/org/gridgain/examples/datagrid/query/CustomSqlFunctionsExample.java

Regards,
Surinder

Re: Can Ignite SqlFunctions have more than one method

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Of course, you can annotate as much class methods as you need.
See [1] for details.

[1]
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.0.0/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/cache/query/annotations/QuerySqlFunction.html

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 10:30 AM, begineer <re...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I need to add two custom sqlfunctions to query ignite cache using
> sqlqueries. I followed the example below. My question is can we add more
> than one methods(with @QuerySqlFunction annotation) to same class or it has
> to be one method per class.
> https://github.com/gridgain/gridgain-advanced-examples/
> blob/master/src/main/java/org/gridgain/examples/datagrid/query/
> CustomSqlFunctionsExample.java
>
> Regards,
> Surinder

Best regards,