Posted to users@ws.apache.org by manmohan <vm...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/17 19:41:47 UTC

XML-RPC 32 vs 64 bits

I am using xml-rpc 1.1 jar. It works fine when I use it in windows 32 bit
environment. Now, I want to move to 64 bit environment. So, in 64 bit, I
still have xml-rpc 1.1 jar. I get the exception java.lang.exception :  RPC
handler object not found " ... " and no default handler registered .

Does anybody have any idea, what the reason might be ?

Thanks

Sent from the XML-RPC 64 bits forum at Nabble.com.

Re: XML-RPC 32 vs 64 bits

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
manmohan wrote:

> Actually, it finds the handler for first 3 times, and then for some reason
> it dumps all the handlers and shuts registration port. I am trying to find
> out if there is any specifice version of XML-RPC that addresses this issue.

That sounds to me more like a bug in the JRE. From all I know, what the
XML-RPC server does should always be reproducable.

Jochen

Re: XML-RPC 32 vs 64 bits

Re: XML-RPC 32 vs 64 bits

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
manmohan wrote:

> I am using xml-rpc 1.1 jar. It works fine when I use it in windows 32 bit
> environment. Now, I want to move to 64 bit environment. So, in 64 bit, I
> still have xml-rpc 1.1 jar. I get the exception java.lang.exception :  RPC
> handler object not found " ... " and no default handler registered .
>
> Does anybody have any idea, what the reason might be ?

No, but I do very much doubt, that the reason is related to the 64 bit
environment. My guess is that you have moved the application to another
machine and have a fault in the apps configuration.

Jochen