Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by "j.david@qwant.com" <j....@qwant.com> on 2019/05/27 14:02:11 UTC

C++ thin/thick client: how do a do SQL queries on a distant server?

Everything is in the title.

I'd like to either manipulate SQL queries or serialized Object on a distant
ignite cluster,
but so far, I only found how to define endPoints on the thin client
configuration (nothing equivalent
on the thick client).
I haven't found how to do anything else than key/scalar-value using the thin
client.

Thx in advance

Re: C++ thin/thick client: how do a do SQL queries on a distant server?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Thick Client needs to discover your topology and then it is able to query
any data in it.

I think you should ask this question on userlist@ for more low level answer.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi j.david,

It seems that here is answer
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/SQL-API-in-C-thin-client-td28128.html

Also, generally user@ignite.apache.org mail list is suitable for such
questions. On dev list discussions related to contribution usually
take place.

вт, 28 мая 2019 г. в 01:06, j.david@qwant.com <j....@qwant.com>:

> Everything is in the title.
>
> I'd like to either manipulate SQL queries or serialized Object on a distant
> ignite cluster,
> but so far, I only found how to define endPoints on the thin client
> configuration (nothing equivalent
> on the thick client).
> I haven't found how to do anything else than key/scalar-value using the thin
> client.
>
> Thx in advance

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin