Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hemanth Abburi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/13 20:10:28 UTC

Ajax Request Servicing

Hi,
      I have a few queries regarding ajax in jsf.

      1)  I would like to know if the view tree gets updated when an ajax
request is serviced.
      2)  Is there any problem while re-rendering a commandLink within a
form while servicing an ajax request

Thanks in advance,
Hemanth.

Re: Ajax Request Servicing

Posted by Hemanth Abburi <ja...@gmail.com>.
The default renderkit provided by MyFaces
Thanks,
Hemanth.

Re: Ajax Request Servicing

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.