Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Malcolm McFarland <mm...@cavulus.com> on 2022/05/19 19:46:33 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Samza 1.7.0 RC1

Hey all,

Has Samza 1.7.0 been officially released? I've been following the
discussion here, and it seems like it was cleared in March, but I haven't
seen any announcements or updates to the docs. Not trying to be pushy here,
just curious about the status of release 1.7.0.

Cheers,
Malcolm McFarland
Cavulus

Re: [VOTE] Apache Samza 1.7.0 RC1

Posted by Daniel Chen <da...@gmail.com>.
Hey Malcolm,

We hit some delay while updating the website and blog, I will get those
resolved this week.

Meanwhile, the versions for 1.7.0 are already released on maven:
https://search.maven.org/search?q=samza
and the apache mirror: https://downloads.apache.org/samza/1.7.0/

Thanks,
Daniel