Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Denis Kuzmenok <fo...@ukr.net> on 2011/05/30 13:09:06 UTC

n-gram speed

I have a database with n-gram field, about 5 millions documents. QTime
is  about 200-1000 ms, database is not optimized because it must reply
to  queries  everytime  and  data  are updated often. Is it normal?
Solr: 3.1, java -Xms2048M -Xmx4096M
Server: i7, 12Gb

Re: n-gram speed

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Denis,

Also, what are your documents and queries like?  Maybe give a few examples so we
can help.

Otis
----

Re: n-gram speed