Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Gill, John" <jo...@tgslc.org> on 2002/09/06 16:13:55 UTC

RE: Why should I move from Tomcat 3.x to Tomcat 4.x

I've found that Tomcat 4.x has been easer to install.  I have been using it
to train people (non-techs) on web services and it is much easer to take
them through this than the 3.x series.

John W. Gill

These comments are my own, and do not represent any opinion or commitment of
my employer.