Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Abubakar Pasha <ab...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/26 13:21:36 UTC

Creating a new menu

Hi,

How can I create a new menu? We have top menus like File, Edit, Workflow and
Help. Let's say I want to a new menu after File menu called News. I changed
the generic.xsp file and created a new entry for this menu. But when this
appreas it shows up as an untranslated menu. What should I do to have a
whole new menu?

Thanks much.

Re: Creating a new menu

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Abubakar Pasha wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I create a new menu? We have top menus like File, Edit,
> Workflow and Help. Let's say I want to a new menu after File menu
> called News. I changed the generic.xsp file and created a new entry
> for this menu. But when this appreas it shows up as an untranslated
> menu. What should I do to have a whole new menu?

to which Lenya version are you refering to?

Cheers

Michael

> Thanks much.

Michael Wechner