Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2004/01/18 16:27:09 UTC

[VOTE:RESULT] graduate MerlinDeveloper from incubation

I proposed we release MerlinDeveloper from incubation and allow avalon
to import the code. The Incubator PMC has voted. The results of the vote
are as follows:

+1 - 13 (of which 3 non-binding)
+0 - 0
-1 - 0

there's consensus; the vote passes. This concludes the incubation for
MerlinDeveloper. I've updated the statusfile. Avalon PMC, "the baby is
all yours"! Please do pay consideration to these reports:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=general@incubator.apache.org&msgNo=3145
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/incubator/site/projects/success/merlin-developer.cwiki

and double check to make sure all items mentioned are correct and any
mentioned action items have been properly executed before commencing import.

thanks to everyone who helped make the incubation process go as smooth
as possible.

--
cheers!

- Leo Simons

Re: [VOTE:RESULT] graduate MerlinDeveloper from incubation

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Leo Simons wrote:

> I proposed we release MerlinDeveloper from incubation and allow avalon
> to import the code. The Incubator PMC has voted. The results of the vote
> are as follows:
>
> +1 - 13 (of which 3 non-binding)
> +0 - 0
> -1 - 0
>
> there's consensus; the vote passes. This concludes the incubation for
> MerlinDeveloper. I've updated the statusfile. Avalon PMC, "the baby is
> all yours"!

Thanks Leo!

> Please do pay consideration to these reports:
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=general@incubator.apache.org&msgNo=3145
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/incubator/site/projects/success/merlin-developer.cwiki
>

> and double check to make sure all items mentioned are correct and any
> mentioned action items have been properly executed before commencing
> import.

I can personally confirm that all of the items mentioned have been taken
care of.

Cheers, Steve.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Leo Simons wrote:

> I proposed we release MerlinDeveloper from incubation and allow avalon
> to import the code. The Incubator PMC has voted. The results of the vote
> are as follows:
>
> +1 - 13 (of which 3 non-binding)
> +0 - 0
> -1 - 0
>
> there's consensus; the vote passes. This concludes the incubation for
> MerlinDeveloper. I've updated the statusfile. Avalon PMC, "the baby is
> all yours"!

Thanks Leo!