Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Gary Smart <ga...@acslink.net.au> on 2004/02/02 21:55:34 UTC

Inbound messages end up as spam

Hi.

I'm a giving james a try-out hoping for a simpler alternative to
sendmail, but I can't receive external mail. I haven't found a clear
answer in the archives - I just seemed to get lost in there.

When I send mail from an external account on an external network to a
james account I'm hosting on a server, it ends up in the spam directory.
I can send external mail from the server via james, and I can 'collect'
mail from the server from an external account. I just can't receive it.

I'm running a default installation James 2.1.3.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Gary.