Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Stefano Mancarella <st...@caboto.it> on 2004/10/26 16:12:49 UTC

Wrong color in "published" bar

If I do a 'forrest seed' and generate the resulting site using the
default skin (pelt), the "published" bar appears in a different color
compared to the selected tab and menu.
If I add a <color name="navstrip"/> element to <colors> in skinconf.xml
(even without any attribute other than /name/) I get the right color.
If I try to specify a different color via the /value/ attribute, the
color doesn't change.
Is this a bug?
I've used Forrest 0.6.

Note: I wasn't able to try it with the svn head version because it
doesn't work. I get the following exception:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/cocoon/Main
(Unsupported major.minor version 48.0)

Re: Wrong color in "published" bar

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.
El mié, 27-10-2004 a las 11:12, Stefano Mancarella escribió:
> Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> > try to use the following sequence:
> > <color name="published" value="#000000"/>
> > <color name="navstrip" value="#E5E4D9" font="#000000"/>
> > Please report back whether that solves your problem. I tested with trunk
> > and 0.6.
>
> As I found out myself yesterday evening, it works, but just if both
> elements are specified.

I will fix that in trunk.

Cheers for the report. :)

thorsten

Re: Wrong color in "published" bar

Posted by Stefano Mancarella <st...@caboto.it>.

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.
El mar, 26-10-2004 a las 18:34, Stefano Mancarella escribió:
> Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> > Sounds like on.
> > Can you post a bug.
> > Thx
>
> Done:
> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-333

try to use the following sequence:
<color name="published" value="#000000"/>
<color name="navstrip" value="#E5E4D9" font="#000000"/>

Please report back whether that solves your problem. I tested with trunk
and 0.6.

BTW the colors should be change to your personal colours.

HTH
thorsten

Re: Wrong color in "published" bar

Posted by Stefano Mancarella <st...@caboto.it>.