Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Maruthi <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/24 11:54:39 UTC

class not found Exception ..JSP portlet Action class

Hello,

I have problem with JSP Portlet Action class.I am getting class not found exception.I didn't defined custom package for my action class.I just placed .java and .class files in the .....portlets.JspPortlet directory.Below is my Registry fragment.

Thank you,
Maruthi.

Error:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

 Requested Action not found: portlets.RegistrationJSPAction
 Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
 [org.apache.jetspeed.modules, org.apache.turbine.modules]
======================
.xreg file
======================
<portlet-entry name="RegistrationJSPAction" hidden="false" type="ref" parent="JSP" application="false">
            <title>RegistrationJSP-Ravuri</title>
            <description>Registration JSP Example</description>
        <classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.JspPortlet</classname>
        <parameter name="template" value="RegistrationJSPTemplate.jsp" hidden="true" cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>
        <parameter name="action" value="portlets.RegistrationJSPAction" hidden="true" cachedOnName="true" cachedOnValue="true"/>
        <media-type ref="html"/>
        <url cachedOnURL="true"/>
        <category group="Jetspeed">web services</category>
        <category group="Jetspeed">finance.stocks</category>
        <category group="Jetspeed">jsp</category>
    </portlet-entry>