Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2016/05/12 20:13:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] Using the new 'help wanted' tool from comdev

Hi folks!

ASF comdev has put up a great new tool for funneling in new folks:

https://helpwanted.apache.org/

How about we brainstorm a few things here (maybe some beginner JIRAs
we can flesh out a little?) and then file?

-Sean

Re: [DISCUSS] Using the new 'help wanted' tool from comdev

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
At least from looking at the "I want to add stuff for folks to work
on" that I did quickly last week, it seems to be manually curated
rather than autopopulated.

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@apache.org>.