Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Grossman, Steven" <sg...@lehman.com> on 2001/03/21 16:55:44 UTC

EjbJar task

Hi there!

I've been putting together a build script and ran into a bit of a problem
with the EJBJAR task.  I have 2 problems:

1 - I have a generic primary key class that I use in numerous places.  I
have it in a utility Jar and placed this jar on the classpath.  However
every other jar that uses it wants it in their own Jar when using EjbJar.
How can I resolve this?

2 - My jars are building but I get messages like the following:

   [ejbjar] Could not load class WebCastBean for super class check
   [ejbjar] Could not load class WCRegionPK for super class check
   [ejbjar] Could not load class WebCastHome for super class check
   [ejbjar] Could not load class WCAnalyst for super class check
   [ejbjar] Could not load class BadTickerException for super class check
   [ejbjar] Could not load class WCSector for super class check
   [ejbjar] Could not load class WCIndustry for super class check
   [ejbjar] Could not load class Client for super class check
   [ejbjar] Could not load class WCSession for super class check
   [ejbjar] Could not load class WebCasterBean for super class check
   [ejbjar] Could not load class WCAnalystPK for super class check

   I've played with the classpath, but to no avail. What's it complaining
about?

   Here's my EjbJar task:

   	<ejbjar descriptordir="${WORK_DIR}"
			srcdir="${CP_CLASSPATH}"
			basejarname="${env.CPCODE_low}"
			flatdestdir="true"

			<include name="**/*ejb-jar.xml"/>
			<exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
			<exclude name="**/wl*.xml"/>
			<exclude name="**/CVS/**"/>
			<support dir="${WORK_DIR}">
         	    		<include name="**/*.class"/>
	        	</support>
			<weblogic destdir="${CP_CLASSPATH}"

classpath="${env.CLASSPATH}:${CP_CLASSPATH}/leh.jar:${CP_CLASSPATH}/eq.jar"
					  newCMP="true"
			 />
			<dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD
Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1//EN"
	             location="${CPENV}/classes/ejb-jar.dtd"/>
			<dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic
5.1.0 EJB//EN"
	            location="${CPENV}/classes/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd"/>
			<dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic
5.1.0 EJB RDBMS Persistence//EN"

location="${CPENV}/classes/weblogic-rdbms-persistence.dtd"/>
	</ejbjar>

Thanks for your help,

Steven

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers Inc.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change without notice.