Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by adipro <ad...@zohocorp.com> on 2020/05/19 15:48:13 UTC

Two specific warnings everytime

I always get these two warnings. Persistence is on.

Warning 1:

```
[WARNING][checkpoint-runner-#569][GridCacheDatabaseSharedManager] 3
checkpoint pages were not written yet due to unsuccessful page write lock
acquisition and will be retried
[WARNING][checkpoint-runner-#569][GridCacheDatabaseSharedManager] 2
checkpoint pages were not written yet due to unsuccessful page write lock
acquisition and will be retried
```

Warning 2:

```
[WARNING][sys-stripe-193-#194][GridContinuousProcessor] Failed to wait for
ack message. [node=a1cdcd89-51a7-42c9-b999-c3adfef26600,
routine=8ee5510d-e8ca-47e8-9960-4688b2007ebb]
```

Can someone please explain why these are popping and are we doing something
wrong? Or are these harmless?

Re: Two specific warnings everytime

Posted by adipro <ad...@zohocorp.com>.
Can someone please help regarding this issue?

Re: Two specific warnings everytime

Posted by adipro <ad...@zohocorp.com>.
Thanks for the reply. But I'm not using those. How can I disable those?

Re: Two specific warnings everytime

Posted by akorensh <al...@gmail.com>.
see: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/continuous-queries

Re: Two specific warnings everytime

Posted by adipro <ad...@zohocorp.com>.
I'm sorry I don't have any clue on "continous" queries. What are they? And I
don't use it as per my knowledge.

Re: Two specific warnings everytime

Posted by akorensh <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  Like it says, these are warnings.

   Warning 1: This means that a lock couldn't be acquired when starting a
check-pointing operation.
   This operation will be re-tried. see:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistence-checkpointing

  Warning 2: This means that the continuous query you are subscribing to
sent an update to the listener
                   but did not get an acknowledgement within 100ms. Check
that the network is working correctly
                   and that all your continuous query updates have reached
their destinations.
Thanks, Alex